Athletic Department Contact Information
Up To Date Sports Calendar
Winter Sports Information
Sign-ups for ALL High School and Middle School Winter Sports will go live on Family ID on October 2. All Sign-Ups and Athletic Code of Conducts will only be available on Family ID.
This will include:
B/G High School Basketball, 7/8 Boys Basketball, 9th Grade Boys Basketball, B/G High School Bowling, B/G High School Rifle, B/G High School Swimming/Diving, Boys High School Wrestling and Boys Jr. High Wrestling
Athletic Physical Process and Baseline Concussion Testing
Baseline Concussion Testing is REQUIRED for all student-athletes who participate in Penn-Trafford sponsored sports.
Baseline Concussion Testing Schedule
Please contact the athletic trainers to verify testing time availability. Baseline tests can be completed after school on various days. Please call 724-744-0580 or contact the athletic trainers via email to schedule an appointment.
Standardize Assessment of Concussion (S.A.C. Test)
The recommended baseline test for Penn-Trafford athletes is the Standardized Assessment of Concussion (S.A.C.) Test and is offered free of charge to any Penn-Trafford student-athlete. The test takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and no special equipment is needed.
Other forms of up-to-date baseline testing (ImPact testing for example) results should be submitted with athletic physical packet in order to provide another assessment tool for the Athletic Trainers in the event a concussion is sustained.
PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Exam
All student athletes are required to submit the 2017-18 CIPPE Athletic Physical Packet in order to participate in athletics. Forms must be submitted no less than 2 weeks before the start of the season, so the school nurse can review in order to provide final clearance. Physical will NOT be cleared the same day they are turned in.
CIPPE Re-Certification Process
If an athlete wishes to participate in a subsequent sports season they must submit Section 7: Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian no more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the next season.
- Fall athlete → Winter or Spring Season
- Winter athlete → Spring Season
Once Section 7 has been submitted and reviewed by the Athletic Trainers, if an athlete sustained an injury and/or illness (check "Yes" in any of the questions in Section 7) then the athlete must have Section 8: Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine completed by an MD or DO before they will be allowed to participate in the subsequent sports season.
- If injuries and/or illnesses are reported when they occur, the Athletic Trainers can help manage the necessary paperwork to minimize physician visits and out of pocket expenses for subsequent sports season participation.
- All athletes (MS & HS) in all sports (Varsity & Club) must follow the PIAA athletic physical process
Please refer to the ANNOUNCEMENTS page for Re-Certification dates offered at Penn-Trafford High School
Girls Tennis Doubles
Girls Tennis Doubles
Rachel Mills and Sophia Pernick, Coach Meg Hudak, Coach Denise Hudak, Livvy Haberberger and Ruby Chen
Congratulations Section Champions!
Congratulations Girls Golf, Girls Soccer and Girls Volleyball. Section Champions!!
Westmoreland Sports Network
St. Barbara's After Party
St. Barbara’s After Party
The After Party offers a Friday night hangout after all Penn Trafford High School home football games. We open the doors to students after halftime and close at midnight. The night includes food and beverages, live music, games, a bonfire, and prizes. It's also just a short walk from Warrior Stadium, which has proved to be an added bonus. Bags are checked at the door, no open containers are allowed inside and adult supervision and security is on hand. |
History for Warrior Football Book Sale
The newly published first ever book dedicated to the entire history of Warrior football. The book includes every game box score, all-time rosters, team records, player & team statistics (sorted by game, season, career), head coach profiles, Warrior Stadium history, Hall of Fame profiles, interviews, pictures, opponent info, and much more. This 378-page book is something any Warrior fan would love.
For every book sold, $1 goes back to the Warrior football program.
Price is only $25 per book.
Here’s how to get your copy:
1. At both gates to Warrior Stadium during home football games this season (Sept 8, Sept 29, Oct 13, Oct. 20) Gameday special—only $20 per book
2. At the PTHS athletic office during school hours
3. At the Warrior Football Hall of Fame banquet on October 14, 2017
4. By mail: send a check for $30 (includes shipping) payable to: Rush Pedder, 1242 Mission Rd. Apt 10, Latrobe, PA 15650
5. Online: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will create an online invoice so you can pay using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Include your mailing address in your email. DO NOT put your credit card information in the email. I will send you a link to pay using a secured PayPal site. Price is $30 (includes shipping)
NOTE: Please indicate with your order If you would like the book signed by the author and/or personalized
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF WARRIOR FOOTBALL AND THIS PROJECT
Book Ad Information
Warrior Book Ad Information